FIVE QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU SELF PUBLISH
- Have I exhausted all avenues of trying to get traditionally published? This includes query letters, writer conferences, and asking people for referrals.
- Is this material at its best? Am I 100% sure that there is nothing I could do to improve the book's plot, characters, or other story elements?
- Is this material fully edited? Is it free of typos and grammatical mistakes?
- Do I have the time and/or money to invest in producing the best product? (A book free of mistakes and formatted well with an eye catching cover.)
- Do I have the time and/or money to market this product?